Look no further, this is your new home! This three bedroom two full bathroom cape style home is situated on a corner lot. On the first floor, we will start with entering the kitchen with a full appliance package, an island for extra counter space, storage and seating. The dining room has hard wood floors and double windows to allow natural light in. Then you continue down to the full main bathroom and the master bedroom. Enter through the hallway to the den/office space which leads you to the family room with cathedral ceilings, recess lighting and a beautiful marble fireplace. The sliding glass doors allow the a great view of the deck which is perfect for enjoying the outdoors. The large back yard is fenced in. The second story has two generous size bedrooms with a full bathroom. And last but not least. The full basement has plenty of storage, laundry area, and outside entrance with bilco doors. This home won't last long. Schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,479 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Hookups in Basement
- Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- 1. Marble, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 102.00 x 129.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)