This has to be one of the NICEST UNITS in the entire community. Every imaginable upgrade has been considered in this Jefferson model with modified interior floor plan. The open and flowing Great Room offers a wide array of options for entertaining and family get togethers. Home upgrades include, but are not limited to, brand new replacement windows, new roof, new high efficiency HVAC system, custom kitchen cabinets, with granite countertops, new hot water heater, upgraded lighting fixtures, all new ceramic tile and laminate flooring, interior trim package and 6 panel doors, upgraded stainless steel appliance package, new washer and dryer, working fireplace, patio area with ceiling fan, and a brand new concrete driveway! No expense has been spared. Put this home on the top of your list!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,416 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 130.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price