HIGHEST and BEST by THURSDAY DECEMBER 2, at 12 NOON. No Later. Wow! This wonderful home is like no other! This elegant and rare Hopewell model is upgraded with high end luxury features, and ready for it's new buyer. The open floor plan adds to the appeal of this beautiful well maintained home. Gleaming hardwood floors lead you throughout with wainscoting and crown molding all along the foyer, continuing through the formal dining room and formal living room. The upgraded gourmet kitchen offers granite beveled edge countertops, limestone backsplash and tiled window sill, recessed lighting, custom window treatments, high quality cream cabinetry with dental molding, custom hardware and two glass doors, pull out shelves, an eight foot island with brass foot rail, pantry, granite desk area, and a spacious dining area. The family room just off of the kitchen features a marble gas fireplace, hardwood floors, custom window treatments, ceiling fan, French Door to paver stone deck and patio. The formal dining room has a beautiful custom tray ceiling, wainscoting, crown molding, chair rail, custom window treatments and hardwood floors. The formal living room offers a beautiful gas marble fireplace, wainscoting, crown molding, and hardwood floors. The office has a ceiling fan, hardwood floors custom window treatments and a French Door to the foyer. This home has an inviting master suite. The master bedroom features a tray ceiling, hardwood flooring, crown molding, chair rail, and 2 closets, a walk in and a generous size standard. The master bathroom boasts double sinks with granite countertop, separate stall shower and large garden tub and stone like porcelain tile flooring. The second bedroom is also a good size with hardwood flooring and ceiling fan. The hallway bathroom features a Victorian bombe chest bathroom sink, stone tile tub/shower and stone like porcelain tile flooring. The laundry room offers cabinets, and backsplash around the basin, plus a hanging shelf. The laundry room leads to the oversized two car garage, with storage shelves and a beautiful polymer floor. The exterior of this wonderful home offers a professionally landscaped lot, underground sprinkler system, custom leaded glass front door and sidelights, front porch with tile, lighted walkway, masonry deck and paver patio. The home has a tree berm behind it, offering a nice view from the deck and patio. High Efficient HVAC installed 2017, Polymer Garage Floor installed 2018. All top quality custom window treatments. This home has everything you need, and ready for you to just move in! Schedule your tour today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,330 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
FRANCES DEMASI M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Stained Glass
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone
- Patio, Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 65.00 x 90.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price